Aluminum roll up stand banner portable and stableProduct DescriptionProduct Details:LT-0Q5 roll up banner, 0.8mm thickness aluminum profiles with 2mm thickness endplates which are iron material with quality shinning chrome finish. The body is Silver .
Aluminum roll up stand banner portable and stable
Product Details: LT-0Q5 roll up banner, 0.8mm thickness aluminum profiles with 2 mm thickness endplates which are iron material with quality shinning chrome finish. The body is Silver with anodized treatment + Dia: 14.8mm 3 section bungee pole. Suggest graphic width is 800mm and 850mm. The fatty and thicker base with adjustable feet installed makes it much more stable.
1. Less heavy base, also stable& durable, with iron chrome plated end caps, more econimic.
2. Graphic available widths: 80/85/90/100cm
3. Top rail: clip top rail more easily for graphic attaching.
4. Complete new PVC material for roller tubes, instead of recycled material;
5.The backward leaning of graphic strictly controlled within 0-5°
6. Quality 600D oxford bag and K5K5K export carton for strong packing.
7. Graphic: Various materials apply to the printing, like PP paper, roll up paper and import sioen fabric. For high quality graphic requirement, suggest use import sioen fabric printing.
1. Q: Where is Lintel Display located?
A: In Chan Zhou city, east of China, 1 hour by train from Shanghai, 2 hours by plane from Guangzhou or Beijing.
2. Q: Do you do everything in your factory?
(Does your factory carry out the entire manufacturing process?)
A: Most of the products you saw in the showroom are produced by ourselves,and some material & parts are made outside by our associated-factories, as they are theexperts in their fields.
A: No, some of our parts are made outside by our sub-factories, as they are the experts in their fields.
3. Q: You mean that you only do the assembly in your factory, right?
A: No, not only the components and parts produced by ourselves ,but also we do the assembling by ourselves.
4. Q: What kind of quality control do you have?
There are 4 inspection stops in our production process, and before shipment, I also do a random check personally.
5. Q: How long has your factory been established?
A: Lintel has been established since 1998.
6. Q: Do you only produce the items (displayed) in your showroom? Or do you also produce others?
A: We not only produce what you saw in our showroom, but can be for customized design & production as well.
7. Q: What’s your yearly turnover?
A: Our current turnover is about $1000,000, per year.
8. Q: How about your production process?
A: We have 4 work shops, one is for the production of roll up ; one is for production of pop up, one is for special stand ,and the last one is for the graphic printing .
9. Q: How many employees do you have?
A: We have about 160 workers here and more than 10 engineers in R&D Dept.
10. Q: How many departments do you have here?
A: We have 10 departments here: Purchasing Dept, Administration and Management Dept, H&R Dept , R&D Dept ,Production Dept, Q.C Dept, Warehouse Dept, Financial Dept , Marketing Dept, Domestic and overseas sales Dept.
11. Q: Well, I’m satisfied with your production quality control.
I think there is good chance to place you a big order in future (We ‘ll have the chance to do a Initial business with you. but, on the initial trial order, our main concern will be to see if you can produce quality products in mass quantity.
12. Q: How do you control the quality of your products?
A: All incoming materials have to pass our IQC (Incoming quality control) before entering to our production line, and main material like aluminum profiles are purchased from high quality supplier. There are several IPQC stops (In process quality control stops) in our production line to control the quality.
We also do 100% inspection on every finished product to ensure our quality. Besides, . Therefore, you can assure of our best quality.
More over, we are changing our production process towards automatic control so that we can reduce the labor cost and avoid any man-made mistake.
13. Q: How about your production space (production capacity)?
A: We have 4 production lines to produce different types of display products; our monthly output is 5000 units of roll up.
14. Q: How long is your lead time (production time/delivery time)?
A: Normally our lead time is within 30 days after receipt of your T/T (Payment or payment in advance). But, if your quantity is not too large, we can try to ship it within 20 days.
15. Q: How do I order from you?
A: You can list the interest items by email. We will get back to you the detailed quotation and Performa immediately.
If any interests, please contact with me.